Booking a Transport Job
A useful guide in booking a job for transport.
At Shipley Transport Services, it is paramount that all transport bookings sent to us, illustrate all necessary cargo details and delivery instructions.
Orders placed with Shipley Transport Services must clearly state the following:
- Number of pallets (per consignment).
- Total weight(s) of consignment.
- Collection and delivery towns.
- Collection and delivery postcodes.
- Pallet(s) dimensions.
- Service type (Sameday / Next day / Economy 2/3 days)
- Surcharge details, AM or PM delivery, timed delivery or tail-lift delivery.
- Delivery point contact telephone numbers (Shipley Transport offer a booking-in service free of charge).
- Additional notes, Vehicle access restrictions, unmanned warehouse etc...(click here for vehicle size & specification).
Shipley Transport accept bookings via:
- Online Job Entry www.shipleyonlinejobs.co.uk (contact us for more details)
- Fax to 01274 600760 (Attention Traffic Office)